Instant Tattoo Design | Height 17 cm
This design is inspired by the connection with a mother & 2 daughters. It features a peony & camellia set inside an astrolabe.
It was created as an instant ink. This means the design was created without feedback and changes, following on from a written brief. This cost is generally lower than a collaborative design & may have a shorter waitlist. Full payment is required in advance of starting any work & no refunds are provided, once you receive the preparatory work.
1. BRIEFING & PREPARATION
Dimensions - Template
• You will need to give a set of specific dimensions.
• Your dimensions will be plotted in and then returned to you for approval.
• The design will be created to the approved template.
• Your brief will be discussed fully ( e.g motifs, motif scale or priority, reference images , previous designs to pay mind to, things you like or don't like )
• For sleeves, this may include ; listing your design motifs in importance, what should go on the topside or underside of the arm, general look & feel (e.g. cuffs) , motifs, patterns and shapes you like ( e.g. if you want a more linear & angular design or curved and circle based )
• The aim of this it to give me a clear way forward.
2 . WAY FORWARD
• Following on from the briefing discussion, i will prepare a 'sketchbook' may include;
- A basic proportions and positions plan (see above) This will allow you to see what scale/space each design element will take.
- This does not generally include design drawings. Unless you have chosen motifs included in previous works or flash.
- This will need to be approved in an email.
• I will then create the design.
• I will advise you on a completion date (generally 2 weeks)
4. FINAL ART & LINKS
• The final design, along with some notes on the design will be sent to you, in the form of a dropbox link.
• You then have 5 days to download the files
NOTE | NOT INCLUDED
• Feedback or changes on the design artwork (during or after the design evolution)
• Hard copy (quotes can be provided should you wish to purchase the original pen & ink drawings)
• No refunds are provided, once you receive the preparatory work & the process is underway.
Here are a few more pictures pf the finished design
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.
Inky love x
PUNCTURED ARTEFACT | ART | TATTOO | LEATHER | GRAPHICS | ILLUSTRATION